Thursday, April 3, 2008

House Hunting

Well, here Sean and I are, at the Portland airport and our flight is delayed.....and all I want to do is get home to hold my baby! On our 72hr trip to Portland to find a house we did find one that is amazing and perfect for us and has everything that we want...including a nice yard which is VERY hard to come by in the Portland area. We put in an offer and we are waiting to hear what they say....we are expecting a counter offer....we shall see. Everyone cross your fingers for us! Well, I have lots of pics to put on but it will be a couple of days.

1 comment:

The Foley Five said...

Congratulations Sherry! I'm sad that you guys are leaving so soon but very happy for you that you found a house that you love!! We have got to get together atleast once before you leave!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker