Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rootbeer as the incentive!

Serena took her first steps alone that were controlled and not just a stumbling forward motion!! I was holding a bottle of rootbeer and she wanted it, so she just let go of the table and walked toward were I was sitting a few feet away. As a reward for doing such a great job I let her put her mouth on the bottle, but no soda for babies!! I can't believe how fast she is learning, her vocab is up to 5-10 words, she understands much more, but she can't verbalize everything yet.....I'm sure I will regret the day she can, there are times I'm positive she is cussing Sean and I out in her language for not letting her do what she wants.

1 comment:

Nate, Becky & Natalie said...

Serena is so advanced! You must be proud. :) Looks like you guys are having a blast out there, keeping busy. If we're ever out that way I want the number to the 3 story house with the secret wine cellar passageway! She is really getting cuter and cuter....

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker